May 26, 2017 - iyo
JP Software Take Command 21.00.28 Full Version
JP Software Take Command 21.00.28 Full Version
JP Software Take Command 21.00.28 Full Version [Keygen] – is a very useful software that extends the functionality of the system and improves the use of command line and Windows interface. It supports built-in cmd.exe service commands, batch files, and is ideal for modifying existing commands.
JP Software Take Command Full allows you to copy, move, delete files with one command. Adding more than 140 new commands, the editing command line improves further and includes more than 480 different functions. Supports DIR command, COPY, has the ability to manage FTP servers. It performs faster and displays commands, rather than the built-in cmd.exe system console command line. Creates a batch script and allows you to run multiple commands at the same time. Monitor installed systems and components and installed software base. Create and display event logs and allow you to create your own variables and commands, using plug-ins.
Features of JP Software Take Command :
- You can run multiple command prompts and GUI applications simultaneously in tabbed windows, including our own Take Command Console (TCC), CMD, bash and PowerShell.
- The integrated file explorer allows you to examine directories and drag and drop files to the tabbed command prompt windows.
- The programmable tabbed toolbar lets you create up to 20 tabs with up to 50 toolbar buttons on each.
- The TCC scripting language is a massive superset of the CMD command prompt commands, with 215 internal commands, 366 internal functions, and 282 system variables.
- Most interactive commands (such as COPY, DIR, DEL, MOVE, etc.) have command dialogs that allow you to select filenames and options and see your command line before executing it.
- Take Command includes the best text and binary file viewer available for Windows, including bidirectional scrolling, hex listings, fixed and floating rulers, grid lines, extensive searching and printing features, and much more.
- Select or exclude files by date, time, size, owner, description, and extended wildcards or regular expressions for extraordinary flexibility in file management.
- Specify multiple filenames for most file processing command prompt commands (i.e., COPY, DEL, DIR, MOVE, etc.). (COPY even supports multiple targets as well as multiple sources.)
- The scripting language includes a complete set of flow control structures including IF-Then-Else, DO and FOR loops, SWITCH, subroutines, batch libraries, etc.
- Create and debug your batch scripts with the integrated graphical IDE.
- The built-in screen scrollback buffer lets you review or print command line output from past commands, and find text in any tabbed window.
- You have multiple types of redirection, including redirecting and piping to STDERR, “here-document” and “here-string” redirection, and TEE and Y pipe fittings.
- Browse command line and directory history, filename and directory completion, and use numerous cut and paste options (even with Windows command line applications that have no internal cut and paste support) with the advanced line editor.
- Customize filename completion for any internal or external command or alias.
- The optional command prompt input window (with full undo/redo) allows you to create and edit commands before sending them to the active tabbed command line windows.
- Send keystrokes to tabbed windows, command prompt windows, or GUI windows .
- Find any directory on your system by entering only part of its name with extended directory searches.
- Take Command includes optional ANSI support (cursor positioning and colors) for all console applications.
- You can search for and then optionally symlink or delete duplicate files with the DEDUPE command.
- You can access FTP, TFTP and HTTP (including SSL and SSH) directories and files in all command line file-handling commands (COPY, DEL, MOVE, etc.).
- Send SMTP, SMPP, and SNPP messages from your batch files or the command line.
- Take Command includes internal compression and extraction commands and variables for GZIP, JAR, TAR, ZIP, and 7ZIP files.
- Compare two directories and display files that have been added, changed, or deleted.
- Monitor your system’s hardware and software events, and execute commands when an event is triggered.
- Easily query the WMI (Windows Management Interface) to retrieve system configuration information.
- Expand your scripts with the internal support for Lua, Perl, REXX, Python, Tcl/tk, and any Active Scripting language.
- Take Command is compatible with screen readers for the visually impaired.
- Create your own variables or commands with plugins, or use one of the many third-party plugin libraries.
Title Release : JP Software Take Command 21.00.28 Full Version
Developer : JP Software
License : Shareware
Os Support : Windows XP/Vista / 7/8/10
Size : 30 Mb
=> JP Software Take Command 21.00.28 Full Version [Keygen] | via Filecorn
=> JP Software Take Command 21.00.28 Full Version [Keygen] | via DBree
=> JP Software Take Command 21.00.28 Full Version [Keygen] | via DailyUplds